- Featuring the newest edition to the world’s best-selling* SATA SSD series, the Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 2.5” Internal SSD is specially designed to enhance performance of mainstream PCs and laptops.
- Up to 550 MB/s sequential read and 520 MB/s write
- Safely store and render 4K videos and 3D data
- With the latest Samsung V-NAND technology, this fast and reliable SSD allows for enhanced performance with consistent speeds, even under heavy workloads and multi-tasking allowing for faster file transfer.
- 5 year limited warranty
- Reliability (MTBF): 1.5 Million Hours Reliability (MTBF)
The SSD you trust
The Samsung 860 EVO is specially designed to enhance performance of mainstream PCs and laptops. With the latest V-NAND technology, this fast and reliable SSD comes in a wide range of compatible form factors and capacities.
Speeds are consistent, even under heavy workloads and multi-tasking allowing for faster file transfer. The 860 EVO performs at sequential read speeds up to 550 MB/s with Intelligent TurboWrite technology, and sequential write speeds up to 520 MB/s. The TurboWrite buffer size is upgraded from 12 GB to 78 GB.
– Test system configuration: Intel Core i5-3550 CPU @ 3.3 GHz, 4 GB, OS – Windows 7 Ultimate x64, Chipset: ASUS P8H77-V .
– The TurboWrite buffer size varies based on the capacity of the SSD; 12 GB model, 22 GB for 500 GB model, 42 GB for 1 TB model and 2/4 TB for 78 GB. For more information on the TurboWrite, please visit our official website.
Up to 8x higher TBW (Terabytes Written)* than the 850 EVO. Feel secure storing and rendering large sized 4K videos and 3D data used by the latest applications.
Benefit from faster, more fluid communication with your host system. The refined ECC* algorithm and a new MJX controller generate higher speeds, and the improved queued trim enhances Linux compatibility.
* Error correction Code.
There are no reviews yet.