Comfortable, easy, and ready to go. It’s the full-size, ambidextrous mouse that’s simple and ready to tackle your demands with no fuss. Just plug in the cable via the USB port, and you’re on-track with a mouse that simply works.
DURABLE AND RELIABLE
M100 is built with the same high quality and reliability standards that have made Logitech the global leader for mice and keyboards1Based on independent sales data (in units) aggregated for Logitech mice and keyboards from major global markets including Canada, China, France, Germany,Indonesia, Republic of Korea, Russian Federation, Sweden, Taiwan,Turkey, UK, US (July ’19 – July ’20 period). Retail channel only..
M100 works with Windows®, macOS and Linux®—plus, it’s certified Works With Chromebook™.2This product has been certified to meet Google’s compatibility standards. Google is not responsible for the operation of this product or its compliance with safety requirements. Chromebook and the “Works With Chromebook” badge are trademarks of Google LLC. So you can relax and rest assured that it’ll work with your setup.
DECADES OF DESIGN EXCELLENCE
We bring over 25 years of expertise and innovation creating mice of various sizes and shapes that provide an extra degree of comfort. Our solutions are meticulously crafted to fit right- or left-handed users, making it easier to find the product that’s right for you.
MADE WITH RECYCLED PLASTIC
The plastic parts in M100 include 72% certified post consumer recycled plastic3Excludes cable assembly and printed wiring assembly (PWA) plastics. — to give a second life to end-of-life plastic from old consumer electronics and help reduce our carbon footprint.
- Height: 113 mm
- Width: 62 mm
- Depth: 38 mm
- Weight: 90 g
- Depth: 180 cm
- Required: available USB port
- Windows 7, 8, 10 or later
- macOS 10.5 or later
- Chrome OS™, Certified Works With Chromebook4This product has been certified by Logitech to meet Google’s compatibility standards. Google is not responsible for the operation of this product or its compliance with safety requirements. Chromebook and the “Works With Chromebook” badge are trademarks of Google LLC.
- Linux Kernel 2.6+
- Optical Tracking
- DPI (Min/Max): 1000±
- Number of buttons: 3 (Left/Right-click, Middle click)
- Line-by-line scrolling
- Scroll Wheel: Yes, optical
- Charcoal plastics: 72% post-consumer recycled material 5Excludes cable assembly and printed wiring assembly (PWA) plastics.